Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bust Swag!!!!


So, I love love love Bust Magazine. And Tuesday night, the crew over there celebrated their 15th anniversary (congratulations, ladies!). They had a huge, stylin' bash at South Street Seaport and from what I hear, it was quite the time. But that's not really what I'm here to write about because, well, I wasn't invited. A good friend of mine, however, was invited and if you're interested, you can read all about it on her blog (while you're there, take note of the dress she's wearing... her knit and her design... and pretty friggin cool, if ya ask me!) She even managed to somehow plug her etsy shop to Debbie Stoller herself! (How she manages these things, I have no idea!)
But anyway, back to the reason I'm writing. In spite of all the excitement of the evening, said dear friend somehow managed to snag me a goody bag (how thoughtful is she!). It had some seriously sweet stuff in it. I won't mention everything because my mom sometimes reads this. But I really wanted to share with you the stylin' bag it all came in that will now be my purse of choice (and after all, isn't fashion an important part of culture?).
This seriously cool messenger bag, made by Blue Q, well let's just say where has it been all my life??? It's nice and roomy, but yet doesn't feel overly bulky for everyday use. It's made of woven polypropylene and brings a little art into your everyday wardrobe. And I think their Web site puts it best when they say "if you have a shoulder, you need one of these." (By the way, it's the bag in the picture up there...)
OK, nuff said... go, shop and be merry.

No comments: